Devolo 500 Wi-Fi Triple Powerline Kit (used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B53QA
• Up to 500Mbps transfer speed between the plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simply plug in to enjoy a wider network coverage
• Wi-Fi extension included at up to N300 speeds for portable devices to connect without cables
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• Three powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Single network sockets on each plug to enable a quick and simple connection between router and device
• Manufacturer part number: 9092
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This powerline kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 500Mbps between the two plugs and includes everything that you will need in the box. The kit is simple to use – its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device, and setup is complete. The included network socket will allow you to connect your laptop, desktop PC, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or other networked device directly to your internet without any additional equipment.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
The built-in wireless hotspot outputs a B, G and N signal – which gives your wireless devices speeds of up to 300Mbps, depending on signal strength and obstacles such as walls. This will give you an improved transfer speed over Wi-Fi and improve your online experience.
How could I use this powerline kit?
This powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. The kit allows your devices to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, choose a powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all of the other plugs on to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate with your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board.
Number Of Ethernet Port:
Passthrough Power Sockets:
Cross Brand Compatible:
Multiple Ring Mains Compatibility:
WEP (128 / 64 bit)
Built In WiFi:
1 x Devolo 500 Wi-Fi Triple Powerline Kit (used)
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down