• Up to 1200Mbps transfer speed between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Extend the Wi-Fi from your router around your home, wherever you plug in this socket
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cable included to get you started
• Two network sockets included to connect your devices directly to your network
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Manufacturer part number: 9392
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
• AC wireless operation that runs at up to 1200Mbps* at both 2.4GHz and 5GHz for maximum compatibility with a range of devices such as mobile phones, tablets and games consoles
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsControl your powerline with this devolo app
Is this powerline kit right for me?
The Devolo dLAN 1200+ Wi-Fi kit contains everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps between the plugs. The two network ports will allow you to connect two networked devices directly to the powerline socket at the same time, allowing you to connect two devices, such as your laptop, desktop pc, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge directly to your internet connection at the same time without swapping cables. The powerline kit is plug and play to make setup quick and simple. The powerline plugs of this kit are designed to allow you to plug directly into a wall socket and to also plug a device into the back, meaning you do not lose a mains plug socket while using this kit.
How does the built-in Wi-Fi work?
This powerline socket also has a built-in wireless output that will allow you to connect portable devices such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops to your network without needing to use a cable. This wireless powerline plug also allows you to extend your wireless network around your house, giving you a strong Wi-Fi speed throughout and eliminating wireless black spots. The socket is set-up with its own Wi-Fi password which is printed on the reverse side of the plug and will allow you to quickly and easily log onto your network and surf the internet.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other is connected to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 1200Mbps.