Devolo dLAN 1200+ Pass-Through Powerline Kit
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A08RR
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Up to 1200Mbps transfer speed between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 300m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Single network port on each plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Manufacturer part number: 9378
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This Devolo dLAN 1200+ kit contains everything that you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps between the plugs and the single network port will allow you to connect your networked device, such as your laptop, desktop pc, games console, smart TV, networked hard drive or even your smart fridge directly to your router and give you internet access. The kit is plug and play to make setup quick and simple. The plugs are designed for you to connect them directly to a mains socket, but this doesn’t mean that you will lose a mains power socket. You can still plug a device, such as your television or a games console you have connected into the Ethernet socket, directly into the back of the powerline socket so that it can also power your device.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other connects to a networked device. Compatible network devices include laptops, PCs, gaming consoles, smart TVs, network hard drives, media players and CCTV kits. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 1200Mbps.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs that are connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board.
|Network port speed||10/100/1000|
|Pass through power sockets||2|
|Wi-Fi extender included||0|
|Plug and play||Yes|
|Dimensions (excluding plug)||130 x 66 x 42 mm|