Devolo dLAN 1200+ Pass-Through Powerline Single Socket
• Up to 1200Mbps transfer speed between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Pairing button included for linking to an existing system and to encrypt your data
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Single powerline plug and network cable included to expand an existing system
• Single network port on the plug to connect directly to your device with an Ethernet port
• Switches itself into standby mode when not in use, saving you 90% of your electricity usage
• Manufacturer part number: 9371
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline socket right for me?
If you’re looking to expand an existing powerline kit, then the Devolo dLAN 1200+ is ready to use out of the box. It will give you a transfer speed of up to 1200Mbps. The single network ports allow you to connect a range of devices such as computers, laptops, games consoles and smart televisions directly to this powerline plug to use your internet connection. This powerline plug is plug and play, making it simple to pair with your existing powerline kit. The powerline plugs of this kit are designed to allow you to plug directly into a wall socket, and then plug a device into the back of the plug – meaning you do not lose a mains plug socket while using this kit.
How would I use this powerline socket?
This powerline socket is designed to be linked to an existing powerline kit. Simply connect this powerline socket into the mains socket and press the pair buttons on the side of the powerline socket and main powerline socket, which is connected to your router. You will then be able to connect your device to this socket and receive an internet connection.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains supply. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 1200Mbps.
|Ethernet Port Speed
|Passthrough Power Sockets
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.