Suitable for charging Mobile Phones, Tablets and other... Read More
Devolo dLAN 550 duo+ Pass-through Powerline Single Socket
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A83UZ
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Up to 500Mbps transfer speed between the plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Easy to install – simply plug in, pair up and enjoy wider network coverage
• Pairing button allows you to easily connect this kit to your router and add additional powerline plugs
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• Protect your data with 128-bit AES encryption built into the powerline plug
• Single powerline plug and network cable included to expand an existing system
• Automatic power saving mode reduces energy consumption when connected equipment are switched off
• Manufacturer part number: 9292
• Pass-through socket lets you plug an additional device into the power socket so you don’t lose one
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This powerline socket provides you with an internet connection directly from the electrical socket, while ensuring the plug in use doesn’t go to waste with its pass-through socket. Through the use of Devolo’s range+ technology, all three wires in the electrical circuit are used to provide transfer speeds of up to 500Mbps between the plugs. The plug is equipped with two LAN ports, which you can use to plug your games console, media player or smart TV to your network, without the need of a long Ethernet cable or complicated wiring.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The Devolo dLAN 550 duo+ is plug and play, which makes installation simple and quick. Plug the socket into the mains, press the link button and within two minutes this new plug will be part of your existing system. The plug is also HomePlug certified, making it compatible with other manufacturer’s HomePlug certified devices. All you need to do is use the same password on all the powerline adapters to create a common network.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. A single powerline plug is connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug then communicates to all others on the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router, and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate with your router over the mains. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For the best results, choose a powerline receiver capable of sending up to 500Mbps.
|Network port speed||10/100 Mbps|
|Pass through power sockets||Yes – 1|
|Wi-Fi extender included||N/A – Ethernet only|
|Wi-Fi type||N/A – Ethernet only|
|Wi-Fi speed||N/A – Ethernet only|
|Plug and play||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||55 mm x 40 mm x 110 mm (without connector)|