• Up to 600Mbps transfer between the powerline plugs*
• Extend the network coverage in your home for an uninterrupted connection
• Simple to install, simply plug in and enjoy a wider network coverage
• Link button included for easy linking to an additional powerline plug
• Maximum range of up to 400m between the powerline adapters
• 128-bit AES encryption built-in to the powerline plugs to protect your data
• Two powerline plugs and network cables included to get you started
• Three network ports to connect directly to several devices at once with an Ethernet cable
• Power saving mode built-in to save you electricity when not in use
• Manufacturer part number: 9238
• No pairing required – powerline sockets auto-detect each other when plugged in
• Pass-through socket included to allow you to plug an additional device into the powerline socket so you don’t lose a valuable power socket
*Actual data will vary due to the network conditions and environmental factorsIs this powerline kit right for me?
This kit contains everything you will need in the box. This powerline kit is simple to use, its plug and play feature means that you can quickly plug in the powerline adapters, connecting one to your router and the other to your networked device and setup is complete. The kit will give you a transfer speed of up to 600Mbps between the two plugs. The three network ports on the plug will allow you to connect a range of devices, such as a smart television, gaming console and computer, to the powerline plug at the same time – without requiring to swap cables or use any additional network equipment. The kit is plug and play to make setup quick and simple.
How could I use this powerline kit?
The kit is plug and play to make setup quick and simple and also has pass-through technology built-in – allowing you to plug a device into the rear of the powerline plug to be powered from the mains socket being used. The powerline kit is designed for one plug to connect directly to your network router while the other can be connected to a networked device. It allows that device to connect directly to the internet without using long network cables.
How does powerline work?
Powerline technology transfers data using the electrical wiring of the household. This allows for a single powerline plug to be connected directly to a router and plugged into a mains socket. This plug will then communicate to all of the other plugs connected to the same electricity supply. This kit comes with a single powerline plug that connects to a router and another plug that will connect to your networked device and allow it to communicate to your router over the mains supply. The powerline adapters will communicate with each other when connected directly to mains sockets that are on the same fuse board. Additional receivers, including receivers that give a wireless signal, are sold separately and can connect additional devices to your router. For best results, use any powerline receiver capable of sending up to 600Mbps.