Devolo N300 WiFi Range Extender
• Extend the wireless signal from any existing Wi-Fi enabled router and remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• Capable of delivering transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps
• The fast Ethernet port lets you connect wired-only devices to your network
• Multi-tier LED display indicates your current Wi-Fi signal strength at all times
• Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) allows you to pair the range extender with any WPS enabled router at the push of a button
• Compact design allows you to position the extender in a variety of places
• Manufacturer part number: 9423
• Integrated mains AC adapter allows the range extender to be used in any location with a free UK mains socketWhy do I need this range extender?
If there are areas of your home where you are experiencing weak Wi-Fi signals (dead spots), then this range extender may be the solution for you. The best positon for the extender is between your router and the dead spots, where the Devolo N300 can repeat the signal to help boost the weak signal. This range extender is able to provide you with transfer speeds of up to 300Mbps. It is easy to setup and will quickly boost the range of your available Wi-Fi network.
Can I use this range extender for wired only devices?
At the bottom of the extender is a fast Ethernet port (10/100), which will allow the range extender to act as a wireless bridge – connecting a wired network device to a wireless signal. This is perfect for devices such as smart TVs, media players and games consoles that lack Wi-Fi capabilities.
How easy is it to set up?
A WPS button on the range extender allows you to pair it to a WPS enabled router at a touch of a button, with no software needed. The multi-tier, visual LED display helps you to find the optimal place to locate the extender for the best effect. Additionally, the compact design and integrated mains AC adapter means you can install this extender in a range of places within your home, wherever there is an outlet.
System Requirements & Software
Windows 8.x Pro
Mac OS X 10.6
Ubuntu-Linux 14.04 (32-bit)
Ubuntu-Linux 14.04 (64-bit)
Ubuntu-Linux 15.04 (32-bit)
Ubuntu-Linux 15.10 (64-bit)
Quick installation guide
Wi-Fi Range Extender
Dimensions & Weight
|Number Of Ethernet Port
|Low Power Mode
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.