DEWALT - DCS365M2 Cordless XPS 184mm Mitre Saw 18 Volt 2 x 4.0Ah Li-Ion
• Double insulated DEWALT 65 mm fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power in hard wood
• New mitre angle adjustment system provides accurate and consistent setting of mitre angles between 0 and 48° right and 0 and 48° left
• The dual fence mechanism gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles
• Horizontal rails create additional capacity for larger materials
• The aluminium base construction provides stability to the saw while still retaining its portability
• Mitre and bevel angle detents for quick and easy set up of the saw
• XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
The DEWALT DCS365 Cordless XPS Mitre Saw is fitted with a double insulated 65mm fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power in hard wood. The mitre angle adjustment system provides accurate and consistent setting of mitre angles between 0 and 60° right and 0 and 50° left.
It has a large dual sliding fence mechanism that gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. Horizontal rails create additional capacity for larger materials. The aluminium base construction provides stability to the saw while still retaining its portability. With mitre and bevel angle detents for quick and easy set up of the saw.
DCS365M2: 2 x 18 Volt 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries.
DCS365N: Bare Unit, No Battery or Charger Supplied.
No Load Speed: 3,750/min.
Capacity: 90°/90°: 250x50mm, 90°/45°: 250x35mm, 45°/90°: 176 x 50mm, 45°/45°: 176x35mm.
Blade: 184 x 16mm Bore.
Bevel Capacity: 48°.
Mitre Cut R/L: 45°/45°.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.