• Accommodates all DEWALT mitre saws including DeWalt DW777, DW712, DW717, DW718, DW780 / DWS780 mitre saws
• Lightweight aluminium construction provides portability in and around the jobsite
• 1.7 metre beam extends to support up to 3.83 metres for use with large workpieces
• The beam can support up to 227 kg providing maximum flexibility and capacity
• Work stops can be converted into end stops for repetitive cutting to length
• Integral folding legs avoids unnecessary assembly
• Integrated carry handle provides case of transportation
The DEWALT Universal DE7023 Leg Stand is an extendable unit and, from its 1.9m base unit, two telescopic extensions expand the working area up to 3.9m in length, which will support work pieces over 5 metres in length.
The leg stand has a unique bracket mounting system that takes all DEWALT and most competitive mitre saws. These brackets are also available separately meaning that one mitre saw station can be used in conjunction with a variety of machines. These brackets can also even be used with a board to create a large surface for supporting work.
The Mitre saw station also features quick release spring-loaded retractable legs, to create a secure working platform on the work site. A convenient carry handle on the underside of the stand provides easy, balanced single-handed transportation of the stand. Transportation is aided yet further by a shoulder carry strap, which is also available.
With the lightweight construction of the leg stand and its compact self contained parts, this is the first mitre saw system that provides the user with a truly portable yet versatile and stable mitre saw workstation for site.
Comes with: 2 x work stops / support and mitre saw brackets.
Fits the following saws: DW777, DW712, DW717, DW718, DW780.
Closed Length: 1.7m.
Open Length: 3.9m.
Max. Loading: 182kg.