• Quick change Â¼ inch hex chuck
• Precision gears for maximum torque
• Die cast head with ball bearing guides for stability
• Can be used with impact screwdrivers
• Supplied with 9 impact torsion bits: PZ2 x3, PH2 x2, T10, T15, T20, T25
The DEWALT DT71517T-QZ Right Angle Torsion Drill Attachment is durable and has a compact design that allows it to fit in tight spaces where work is difficult to perform and is perfect for driving screws and drilling holes at awkward angles. It is ideal for cordless drills and accepts standard 1/4in hex shank accessories.
Torsion bits have a Flexible Torsion Zone that absorbs torque peaks and reduces breakage.
Includes the following:
3 x 25mm Pozidriv Bits: PZ2.
2 x 25mm Phillips Bits: PH2.
4 x 25mm Torx Bits: T10, T15, T20 & T25.