• Auto ranging digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical appliances
• DC voltage range of 0.1mV to 1000V and AC voltage range of 1mV to 750V
• DC and AC current range of 400µA to 10A
• Resistance testing range of 0.1&OHM; to 60M&OHM;
• Capacitance testing range of 10pF to 40,000µF
• Frequency testing range of 0.001Hz to 2.999MHz
• Four digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes one 9V battery so you can start straight away
• Includes 10A/250V fuseWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance and frequency, and can also give an audible continuity reading. It is also possible to read duty cycles – the percentage of one period in which a signal is active, ranging from 0.1% to 99%. This multimeter gives a wide range of measurements which allow both a beginner and a professional to measure a number of functions.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to the setting you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will display the reading. The auto ranging function of this multimeter means you won’t even need to set a range to test for, it will do that for you. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, provided they have a 4mm socket fitting.