Di-Log General Purpose Multimeter c/w Temperature
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A87ZZ
• General purpose digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical appliances
• DC voltage range of 0.1mV to 1000V and AC voltage range of 1mV to 750V
• DC and AC current range of 1µA to 20A
• Resistance testing range at 200&OHM;, 2k&OHM;, 20k&OHM;, 200k&OHM;, 2M&OHM; and 20M&OHM;
• Capacitance testing range of 1pF to 200µF
• Frequency testing range of 1Hz to 10MHz
• Four digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes one 9V battery so you can start using the multimeter straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature, and can also give an audible continuity reading. This multimeter gives a wide range of measurements which allow both a beginner and a professional to measure a number of functions.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to the setting you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will automatically display the reading – there’s nothing more to it than that.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, provided they have a 4mm socket fitting.
|DC Voltage||0.1 mV - 1000 V|
|AC Voltage||1 mV - 750 V|
|DC Current||1 µA - 20 A|
|AC Current||1 µA - 20 A|
|Resistance||0.1 Ω - 200 MΩ|
|Capacitance||1 pF - 200 µF|
|Frequency||1 Hz - 10 MHz|
|Battery Type||1 x 9V battery|
|Dimensions||82 mm x 55 mm x 182 mm|