A pair of test probes, red and black,... Read More
Di-Log Pocket Multimeter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A85ZZ
• Auto ranging digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical appliances
• DC and AC voltage range of 1mV to 600V
• DC and AC current range of 1µA to 200mA
• Resistance testing from 0.&OHM; to 20M&OHM;
• Four digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes two AA battery so you can start straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature, and can also give an audible continuity reading. This gives you a range of functions perfect for a starter in electronics.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Turn the dial to the setting you are wanting to test or measure – and the screen will display the reading. The auto ranging function of this multimeter means you won’t even need to set a range to test for, it will do that for you. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes.
|DC Voltage||1 mV - 600 V|
|AC Voltage||1 mV - 600 V|
|DC Current||1 µA - 200 mA|
|AC Current||1 µA - 200 mA|
|Resistance||0.1 Ω - 20 MΩ|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA batteries|
|Dimensions||55 mm x 33 mm x 104 mm|