Di-Log Proving Unit For Voltage Testers
• Proving unit for voltage testers
• Enables compliance safety checking of testers for safe operation
• Includes 10 AA batteries for immediate testingWhat is this proving unit used for?
This proving unit allows you to confirm that your voltage tester is working correctly, and that it is safe to use when detecting live mains voltage. It does this by passing a voltage through your tester’s probes and registering the result on the screen. By doing this, you can prove your tester is reading the correct voltage before potentially misreading voltage in actual use.
It is a requirement by the Electrical Safety Council and the HSE that every electrician proves their voltage testers before confirming safe isolation.
| Battery Type
|| 10 x AA batteries
|| 110 mm x 40 mm x 220 mm
|| 650 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.