Di-Log True RMS Auto Ranging Multimeter
• Auto ranging digital multimeter for testing electronic and electrical appliances
• DC voltage range of 0.1mV to 1000V and AC voltage range of 1mV to 750V
• DC and AC current range of 0.1µA to 10A
• Resistance testing range of 0.1&OHM; to 20M&OHM;
• Capacitance testing range of 10pF to 40,000µF
• Frequency testing range of 0.001Hz to 2.999MHz
• Four digit LCD display
• Audible continuity allows you to hear if there is a constant connection
• Includes one 9V battery so you can start using straight awayWhat can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC and AC current, resistance, capacitance and frequency, and can also give an audible continuity reading. It is also possible to read duty cycles – the percentage of one period in which a signal is active, ranging from 0.1% to 99%. This multimeter gives a wide range of measurements which allow both a beginner and a professional to measure a number of functions.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you turn the dial to the setting you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will display the reading. The auto ranging function of this multimeter means you won’t even need to set a range to test for, it will do that for you. The ‘data hold’ button allows you to continue displaying the reading even after removing the test probes. Additionally, the min/max recording mode allows you to watch for fluctuations.
Can I use different probes with this multimeter?
It is possible to use a multitude of probes with this multimeter, as long as they have a 4mm socket fitting.
| Basic Functions
| DC Voltage
|| 0.1 mV - 1000 V
| AC Voltage
|| 1 mV - 1000 V
| DC Current
|| 0.1 µA - 10 A
| AC Current
|| 0.1 µA - 10 A
|| 0.1 Ω - 20 MΩ
|| 0.1 nF - 1000 µF
|| 0.001 Hz - 40 MHz
| Frequency Response
| Duty Cycle
|| 0.1 % - 99.9 %
| Special Functions
| Audible Continuity
| Data Hold
| Display Backlight
| Sleep Mode
| Max Display
| Battery Type
|| 1 x 9V battery
|| 82 mm x 55 mm x 182 mm
|| 360 g
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.