DigiSenderTV™ AirWave™ RF Gyroscopic QWERTY Remote Control
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A46QL
• Full QWERTY keyboard
• Supplied with long range transceiver, maximum range 20 m
• Typical operational time: 1-2 months
• LED indication for recharge requirement and charge level
• Built in rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB recharge socket
• Typical recharge time: 2 hours
• Button Designation: Up, Down, Left, Right, Home, Back, Volume +, Volume -, Mute
• 2.4GHz bi-directional digital transmissionThe DigiSenderTV AirWave™ is a wireless RF remote control and QWERTY keyboard that is compatible with most USB equipped products such as set-top boxes, media players, PCs and laptops. It provides a reliable, long range connection and features your primary operational buttons on the front, as well as a full QWERTY keyboard on the back.
The built in gyro-sensor allows you to move the on-screen cursor by tilting the remote control up and down and left to right. When the cursor is over an app or service, simply press the OK button to confirm your selection. Because the remote control is RF based, there is no need to point it in any particular direction, the cursor will simply follow the movements of your hand, making operational functions on set top boxes and media players a breeze. It’s so much easier to use than a conventional remote control which is restricted to up, down, left and right buttons.
It features a long life built-in lithium battery, designed to provide a typical operational time of 1-2 months or 6 hours of continuous use. An LED indicates when the battery is running low and the remote can be easily charged using the included USB cable and any available USB port. To help prolong the operational time, the remote automatically enters a sleep mode when not in use and uses no power at all. The USB transceiver utilises an industry standard HID (Human Interface Device) driver set making it compatible with all versions of Android and Windows based devices, as well as many bespoke Linux based devices. It also allows the remote control to operate at distances of up to 20 m.