Digital DLP® SVGA Projector
• Exceptional colour and crystal clear presentations on 0.8 - 8.0 metre screen sizes (diagonal)• Easy to use - both in the office and at home• Perfect for computers, games consoles, DVD players and many more• Ultra quiet 28dB noise level for near silent presentations• Optoma 10 year colour guarantee• Bright, 2800 lumens - bring the finest detail in ambient light conditions• Optoma Colour Enhancement Technology and 3000:1 contrast ratio• Native SVGA resolution (800 x 600) and zoom lens for sharp, detailed images• VGA, SCART, Component, S-Video and Composite Video inputs • 15 second start-up and cool down to reduce time and money in energy use• Only 2.3kg - ultra portable and lightweight• 4:3 native resolution but 16:9 compatible• 16.7 million colours• 1.2 - 12.0 metre projection distance• Password security for increased protection• Kensington lock hole• Remote control included• Dimensions (W x H x D): 286 x 84 x 192 mmThis projector carries a three year "collect and return" warranty, simply contact Optoma customer services on 01923 691865.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.