• Digital multimeter capable of testing sound levels, light levels, temperature and humidity
• Temperature testing range of -20°C up to 1300°C
• Noise testing range of 35dB up to 100dB
• Humidity testing range of 25% up to 95%
• Light testing range of 200 lux up to 20,000 lux
• DC and AC voltage range up to 600V
• DC current range up to 10A
• Resistance testing up to 2MΩ
• 3.5 digit LCD display with data hold for easy reading
• Comes complete with one 9V battery to get testing straight away
• Measures 61mm x 40mm x 122mm and weighs 280gWhat would I need this tester for?
This multimeter with environment testing is perfect for a range of applications. It is not only capable of testing for voltage, current and resistance, it can also measure sound levels, light levels, temperature and humidity. You can use the multimeter for testing noise levels in a loud environment for health and safety purposes or testing light levels in a workplace to check for sufficient light to work. Alternatively, check temperature and perform humidity tests for educational purposes in schools and rooms where humidity is an issue.
What can I read on this multimeter?
This multi-function digital multimeter is capable of reading AC and DC voltage, DC current, resistance and can also give an audible continuity reading. This gives you a range of functions perfect for a starter in electronics.
How easy is this multimeter to use?
This multimeter is simple to use and read. Depending on the job at hand, you can turn the dial to what you are wanting to test or measure and the screen will display the reading.