• 3 W power output packed into a palm sized speaker
• Bluetooth v3.0 give you wireless connectivity up to 10m
• Includes carabineer to hook onto a belt loop or backpack
• Built-in microphone lets you take hands free calls on the go
• Rechargeable battery can handle up to 6 hours of continuous musicClip your speaker to anything using the Divoom Bluetune Bean. A carabiner hook makes this speaker wearable, clip it to your belt loop or bag and take your speaker anywhere you go. The built-in rechargeable battery ensures you’ll never have to worry about power. The speaker is built out of a silicon shell which provides great durability, perfect for outdoor adventures and festivals.
How long does it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
Plug the speaker into any standard USB port for a minimum of two hours to charge. Once full the speaker can playback your favourite artists for up to six hours, ideal for picnics or a day out with friends.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
The Divoom Bluetune Bean is entirely wireless. Using Bluetooth v2.1 technology, you can stream your music collection straight from your smartphone or tablet. A wireless range of up to 10m allows you to put your speaker down and still enjoy music anywhere around it.
How loud is this speaker?
With a 3 W output, this speaker gives you bold volume without distortion. A 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response offers pumping bass with rich high pitch tones, any song sounds amazing through the Divoom Bluetune Bean.