• 4 W power output with 360° acoustic performance
• Bluetooth v3.0 built in for wireless connectivity to your smartphone
• 3.5mm line input can connect your MP3, tablet, PC or TV as well
• Up to 8 hours of playback using a built in rechargeable battery
• Extendable speaker chamber adds extra volume and tone The Divoom Bluetune Pop is the ultimate desktop companion. The size can be reduced using a spring mechanism making it very portable. Extending the speaker chamber when in use adds extra volume and bass tone to your songs. The built-in rechargeable battery gives you freedom to enjoy your music anywhere from the beach, at a picnic or at even at your desk in the office.
How long does it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
The speaker requires two hours charge from any standard USB port. Once fully charged you can enjoy up to 8 hours of tunes using a 3.5mm jack or up to 5 hours using Bluetooth, don’t worry about power just charge and play.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum?
Bluetooth v3.0 technology lets you stream wireless audio with ease from your smartphone or tablet with minimal quality loss. You can use your device wirelessly up to 10m away from the speaker giving you dozens of options on where you can set your speaker up.
What if my device doesn’t have Bluetooth?
A 3.5mm stereo jack cable is supplied with the speaker. Any audio device with a 3.5mm headphone output can connect such as a PC, laptop, MP3 player or tablet. Now you have great sound on all of your devices.
How loud is this speaker?
Turn up your favourite tunes without distortion. A 4 W output drives incredible volume indoors and out. A frequency response ranging from 80Hz all the way up to 20kHz reproduces a wide range of sounds clearly and crisply. Bass tones will rumble with a deep tone and high pitches will all have superb clarity. Your entire music library will sing through the Divoom Bluetune Pop.