• 4 W RMS with 360° sound field
• Connect wirelessly up to 10m with Bluetooth V4.0 technology
• 3.5mm line input supports non Bluetooth devices
• Built-in microphone for hands free calls wherever you go
• Play music for up to 8 hours with an in built rechargeable battery
• Daisy chain function lets you connect multiple speakers together for more volumeThe Divoom Bluetune SOLO is a compact, portable speaker small enough to keep in your bag. A 50mm speaker drives incredible volume that fills the room with your favourite tunes and Bluetooth technology makes streaming from your smartphone incredibly easy. A lithium ion battery built-in ensures you never have to worry about swapping dead batteries, just charge and play.
How long does it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
A 500 mAh capacity battery only requires a minimum of two hours charge from any standard USB socket. Once fully charged you can play your favourite songs, playlists and podcasts for up to eight hours continuously. Perfect if you’re away from home and in need of some great sounding music.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Using Bluetooth v4.0 technology, you can connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly and stream your music collection with minimal quality loss. A wireless range of up to 10m gives you unlimited options on where to set up and enjoy your speaker.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Any device with a 3.5mm headphone output can connect to the Divoom Bluetune SOLO via a 3.5mm jack connection on the side of the speaker. Whether you’re watching a movie on your tablet, playing a game on your laptop or enjoying some tunes on your MP3 player, this speaker can enhance your audio experience across any device.
How loud is this speaker?
4 W RMS output makes this speaker louder than most speakers of a similar size. Enjoy your music at a loud volume without distortion. A 60Hz to 20kHz frequency response gives you deep bass and crisp high pitches making all of your music sound incredibly clear. For parties and larger rooms, a daisy-chain function allows you to connect multiple Bluetune SOLO speakers together to increase volume. If you have a speaker in the house with a 3.5mm input that isn’t Bluetooth enabled, simply plug the Divoom Bluetune SOLO in to enable wireless connectivity from your smartphone directly to your hi-fi. Now every speaker is a Bluetooth speaker.