PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
DJI Guidance System
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A74TX
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
Our delivery options
|Free standard delivery (orders over £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Standard delivery (orders under £10)
3-5 working days 9am-5pm
|Next day delivery
Mon - Fri, order by 6pm
|Specific day/time delivery
Choose am / pm OR before 9am / 10.30am
Specific options for this product are available in the checkout. Read more delivery information
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
About this product
- A highly precise visual positional system that provides positional information of nearly any terrain and detects obstacles in real time
- Works with the DJI Matrice 100 and any device that has USB and UART connection ports
- Fully compatible with the DJI SDK allowing you to export information to customise it for your use
• A highly precise visual positional system that provides positional information of nearly any terrain and detects obstacles in real time
• Works with the DJI Matrice 100 and any device that has USB and UART connection ports
• Fully compatible with the DJI SDK allowing you to export information to customise it for your useWhat can I do with the DJI guidance system?
The DJI guidance system is made up of five sensor modules and one central processor that work together to provide you with a highly precise visual positioning and sensing system that can be used with drones as well as other robotic devices. Each module is made up of an ultrasonic sensor and stereo camera, which helps to give you nearly any terrain information at a distance of 20m. The continuous scanning carried out by the modules allows the guidance system to detect obstacles too. This not only makes the DJI Guidance a great visual positioning system, but a collision avoidance system as well, providing you with confidence whilst you fly and a solution to a problem that has been ever present with drones.
Can I use this with other products other than the DJI Matrice 100?
The DJI Guidance works with the DJI Matrice 100 (additional connection kit needed – Order Code: A75TX) and any other robotic device that has USB and UART connection ports. Through these connection ports you can export data like images, obstacle distance and velocity. The DJI SDK (software development kit) compatibility means you could really unlock the potential of the system, with developers being able to code and use the information provided by the visual and ultrasonic sensors for a variety of applications.
|DJI spare part reference number||DJI Guidance System|
|Maplin Order Code||Description|
|A73TX||DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter Drone|