• Highly integrated, beautiful and practical, compact size
• Support DJI professional autopilot system
• Real-time accurate flight data & video signal superposition
• Support double video source input, switchable during flight
• Remote video link channels in real-time switch
• Flight Log Function
• Free Upgradable Online
• Built-in BEC module, support 3s-6s LiPo
• User-friendly Assistant SoftwareThe DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display is specially designed for autopilot system during the FPV flight or other aero-modeling activates. The DJI iOSD can transmit video and iOSD information in real time, which will help you to obtain the aircraft status information during a FPV flight. It can display power voltage, flight velocity, height, distance from the home point, horizontal attitude, GPS satellite number, etc. iOSD and video information are superposed on the receiver, making iOSD data clearly visible and bringing you a more involved flight experience.
The DJI iOSD should be used in conjunction with a DJI autopilot system. It supports two video input sources under PAL or NTSC mode, which can be selected remotely by an R/C transmitter switch. The R/C TX switch can also change the wireless video transmitter channel remotely when user uses the wireless video transmitter specified by DJI. The iOSD supports online upgrades. The iOSD has built-in BEC, which is on one hand for the power supply of the camera, on the other hand for the power supply of the autopilot system's main controller to improve the power supply reliability of the main controller.
Included With This Item
DJI iOSD MARK II On Screen Display
2x CAN-Bus Cable
1x Video Input Cable
2x Video Output Cable
1x 2-PIN to 3-PIN Cable