• Official DJI cable
• Compatible with Mavic controller
• Used to connect the remote controller to a mobile device
• Allows you to use TapFly and ActiveTrack features
• View a live preview of what the camera sees on your mobile device
• Use your mobile device to control the aircraftWhat can I do with this cable?
This cable allows you to connect a mobile device with a Micro USB connection to the Mavic quadcopter controller. With this, you get a live preview of what the drone’s camera sees on the screen of your mobile device. Connecting your mobile to the controller will also allow you to use the TapFly and ActiveTrack features, via the DJI GO app.
What is TapFly?
The Micro USB cable allows you to use TapFly. This lets you simply tap on your mobile device screen to fly in the designated direction, without using the remote controller. The aircraft will automatically avoid obstacles it sees, or even brake and hover providing the light is appropriate - no less than 300 lux, or no more than 10,000 lux.
What is ActiveTrack?
The Micro USB cable allows you to use ActiveTrack, so you can mark and track a moving object on your mobile device screen. The aircraft will automatically avoid obstacles in its flight path, and no external tracking device is required. The Mavic Pro can automatically identify and trace bikes and other vehicles, people and animals and uses different tracking strategies for each.