• Limited order of two drones per customer
• With a compact folding design, you can take this drone everywhere with you
• Control your Mavic at ranges up to 4.3 miles (7km) with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Read The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Have fun flying for up to 27 minutes with the Mavic’s 3,830mAh battery
• Speed along at up to 40mph (64kph)
• Take amazing pictures and video with a true 4K camera and full stabilisation
• Get professional quality footage effortlessly with the ActiveTrack, TapFly and other features
• Move your drone out of risk’s way with obstacle avoidance
• Know exactly where your drone is at any moment with GPS and GLONASS positioning
• Fly using your phone or the included remote controlPower and performance in one compact drone
Folding down to the size of a water bottle, you can take the DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone with you wherever you go. Take amazing photos and videos or just enjoy flying free with this versatile and powerful drone. The improved transmission system lets you fly up to 7,000m or 4.3 miles away (with a CAA/IAA permit) helping you reach even more places than ever before. Take control with 24 high-performance computing cores, 5 vision sensors and precise positioning with GPS and GLONASS. Wow everyone with footage from the 4K camera and its stabilised three-axis mechanical gimbal, which will help you get the best shot possible.
Great things come in small packages
The DJI Mavic folds down to just 83mm x 198mm x 83mm, one-sixth of the size of the Phantom 4. Despite this compact size, you still get DJI’s renowned power and manoeuvrability. Fly for up to 27 minutes with speeds of up to 40mph and at a range of up to 4.3 miles (7km) away. The Mavic Pro comes with a high quality camera capable of streaming real time 1080p images to your smartphone.
Get amazing footage to wow your friends
Record in brilliant detail with the Mavic Pro’s true 4K camera. Add to that a three-axis gimbal for camera stability, and you have a recipe for a great shot every time. The gimbal can move your camera through a roll from 0 to 90 degrees horizontally and vertically and a pitch of -90 to +30 degrees. The camera can shoot 4k video at 30fps, 1080p video at 96fps or 12 megapixel images.
Built-in obstacle avoidance
The DJI Mavic Pro’s ‘FlightAutonomy’ can sense objects within 15m (49ft) and change its route to miss them, or brake and hover to avoid an accident. The Mavic comes with a return to home mode (the location it originally set off from, do not use this feature if you are flying from a boat, moving vehicle) which can be triggered manually or automatically triggers itself if controller signal is lost for an extended period of time, or the battery power falls too far. The Mavic can hover precisely with or without a GPS signal, and uses its forwards and downwards vision sensors to tell where it is.
Record in a different way
The DJI Mavic Pro lets you record your photos and videos to a Class 10 or UHS-1 microSD card up to 64GB (16GB included). With multiple modes available, you can choose the ideal mode for every flight. ‘TapFly’ lets you tap an area on your connected smartphone’s screen in the DJI GO 4 app and the drone will fly there on its own. ‘ActiveTrack’ lets you pick an object and the drone will keep that object as a focus while you concentrate on flying. There are also trace, spotlight and profile options to help you get professional looking video effortlessly.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.