- Bundle includes the DJI Mavic Pro 4K, remote control, two extra batteries, car charger, power bank adapter, battery charging hub, spare propellers and a shoulder bag
- Control your drone from your smartphone or the included remote control
- The OcuSync transmission system gives your drone a range of up to 4.3 miles (7km) with a CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
- Read The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
- With its compact folding design, the Mavic takes up the same space as a bottle of water
- • Fly for up to 27 minutes with a battery capacity of 3,830mAh then swap batteries and take to the sky again with two spare batteries
- Reach speeds of up to 40mph (64kph)
- Record fantastic video and take brilliant photos from the true 4K camera with a fully stabilised gimbal
- Record in different ways with ActiveTrack, Tapfly and other modes
- With obstacle avoidance, your drone can fly around problems in its way
- Get precise positioning with GPS and GLONASS
What's in this bundle?
With two spare intelligent flight batteries included, you can keep going just by swapping your first battery when it runs low. With the car charger, you can recharge flat batteries from a car accessory socket – perfect if you’re travelling with your drone and need power on the go.
With the Mavic battery-to-power bank adapter, you can even charge your phone from the drone’s battery via USB. There’s no need to take turns either, as the battery charging hub allows you to charge up to four flight batteries at once. The hub will even charge the batteries in sequence from high to low power levels, so you can get back in the skies as soon as possible.
Carry your drone and its accessories in style with the black shoulder bag, and be confident with two spare folding 8330 propellers included in this kit.
Small but mighty
The DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone can fold down to the size of a water bottle, making it perfect for storing while you hike to your location, or carrying around in a bag just in case you find the perfect flight area. With the improved transmission range, you can fly your drone up to 7km or 4.3 miles away with a CAA/IAA permit. The Mavic has powerful features to make flying even better, including 24 high performance computing cores and 5 vision sensors. The DJI Mavic also has a true 4K camera and three-axis gimbal, so you can capture professional looking footage every time.
Capture the perfect shot
Record and save amazing images and video with the Mavic’s microSD storage. Up to 64GB Class 10 or UHS-1 supported (16GB microSD is included). Stream video to your smartphone in real time 1080p and see exactly what your drone is seeing. The true 4K camera offers perfect footage, and the three-axis fully stabilised gimbal offers the perfect angle, with a 0 to 90 degree roll horizontally and vertically and a -90 to +30 degree pitch. Whether you’re taking pictures at 12 megapixels or video at 1080p and 60fps, or even 4K at 30fps, the Mavic Pro 4K allows you to choose what suits you.
A drone that can think for itself
The DJI Mavic comes with a clever obstacle avoidance feature. When a hazard pops up in its path, the Mavic Pro moves around it or brakes and hovers so it doesn’t collide. The FlightAutonomy built into the drone can sense obstacles within 15m (49ft) and avoid them. If your drone is running low on battery or is out of communication with the controller for a period of time, the Mavic Pro 4K automatically returns to home (the location it originally set off from, do not use this feature if you are flying from a boat, moving vehicle). Alternatively, you can manually trigger the return to home from the controller. The Mavic comes with GPS and GLONASS for precise positioning. If you’re hovering indoors or out of range of the GPS, the drone can use its forward and downward sensors to stay in place.
Try different modes
Experiment with the Mavic’s different modes for effortlessly professional footage. ‘ActiveFly’ lets you choose an object and use it as the focus of your video with three different tracking modes: ‘Trace’ follows behind your subject, ‘Profile’ follows alongside and ‘Spotlight’ flies around your subject. With ‘TapFly’, you can tap on an area of the screen in the DJI GO app and the drone will automatically fly to that location, letting you concentrate on your images and videos.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the ‘downloads’ tab for information regarding responsible flying.