• 4K ultra high definition handheld camera with advanced stabilisation
• Smartphone holder to see what your camera sees and control it with the DJI GO app
• Runs for 60 minutes on full charge when recording video
• Supports up to 64GB Class 10 or UHS-I micro SD cards
• Great features such as automatic panorama, time lapse capturing and long exposure shotsFor moments you never want to forget
Weighing just 207g, the DJI Osmo camera is incredibly light. Its advanced stabilisation works with you to cancel out your movements, making your recordings look smooth and professional. It’s incredibly easy to use. A nine-layered lens helps you capture clean, sharp images. The camera can capture video at 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30fps or capture images at 12 megapixels (4000 x 3000).
In what way is the app useful?
Pairing your phone with the camera using the DJI Go app lets you not only see what the camera is seeing, but also capture video and images remotely. You can watch back videos you have recorded and edit them using the inbuilt video editor.
What can the features actually do?
This camera has lots of features to perfectly capture your memories. The automatic panorama mode is designed to make 360 degree photography simple. Simply hold the camera up, press the shutter button and let the Osmo do all the work. The camera will rotate, capturing images to create a perfect panoramic shot. Capture time is a mode that lets you record the passage of time in a time-lapse video. This mode helps you create smooth videos, whether you’re standing still or on the move. Long exposure shots mode lets you capture stills freehand while compensating for slight movements, meaning you can capture a time-lapsed image which is clear and sharp.