• The high capacity 5870mAh 2S battery can keep you going for up to 30 minutes
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Fly at speeds of up to 45mph (72kmph)
• Take amazing images with the 20 megapixel camera which can film 4K in 60fps to capture everything
• Get the camera into the optimum position with a three-axis gimbal
• Advanced autopilot lets you automatically take off and land as well as track and return home
• Five directional obstacle sensing lets your drone avoid anything in its path
• Use your phone to view your camera as you fly
Feel the fun of flying
Fly straight to the perfect vantage spot and shoot amazing pictures and videos with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Fly further than ever with a 5870mAh battery keeping you going for up to 30 minutes, and speeds of up to 45mph (72kmph) readily available. For a fantastic and interactive experience, you can fly your drone from the controller while watching the video footage on your phone. With the five direction obstacle sensing, your drone can automatically see obstacles in its way and move away from it with a four direction obstacle avoidance.
Record amazing views
With the DJI Phantom 4 Pro quadcopter, you can film brilliant 4K quality video at 60 frames per second. Capture the perfect shot with the 20-megapixel camera, and use flexibility to find the ideal vantage point. The Phantom 4 Pro records onto a microSD card and comes with a 16GB microSD, but it can be used with cards up to 128GB (not included). You can record up to 30 minutes in a single recording.
Get the right angle
You can move the camera through 120 degrees with the three-axis gimbal from straight down to 30 degrees up. You can get a stable platform for your photography or filming, giving you the best image time and time again. You can even control your gimbal directly from the controller for the ideal angle for your shot.
Connect to the DJI Go 4 App for even more great features
With the DJI Go 4 App, you can set your flight plan with the draw function. Simply draw your route and take control of the camera to get a detailed view without worrying about your path in manual mode, or let the camera do the filming in standard mode. With Active Track, you can set your drone to follow along with your friends or keep your camera trained on a racing bike for continuous footage of one subject. Active Track has three modes including ‘trace’, which follows behind someone while avoiding obstacles in its path. ‘Profile’ mode flies alongside someone, filming side on – while ‘spotlight’ keeps the focus on someone while the camera flies around. Another mode, TapFly, lets you tap a direction for your drone to travel in while you focus on everything else.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website or The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
What does (Used) mean?
Items have been returned, but checked for condition, and deemed fit for resale at a reduced price. The visual inspection does imply the items are all fully working as we do not test every function. This stock traditionally has had opened packaging which can have some cosmetic damage. All accessories including power supplies, cables, manuals and software should be in place. To ensure peace of mind each product comes with a 12-month guarantee.