Unique quadcopter can drive on the ground &... Read More
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N96EF
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• High capacity 5350mAh 4S battery gives a flight time of up to 28 minutes so you can enjoy longer stretches in the sky
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator, the software will limit this drone to flying 120m above take off point to stay in line with regulations
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• 4K resolution camera gives you Ultra-HD recording for clearer videos and awesome aerial photography shots
• Three-axis gimbal giving you a more accurate rotation of the camera
• Advanced autopilot gives you the option to automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height and return to the starting position with the press of a button
• Front obstacle sensors allows the drone to react to and avoid obstacles in its path
• Download the DJI Pilot app to live stream your flight to YouTube so you can show your flying ability to your friendsDownload the DJI Pilot app so you can live view your footage
Please check here for device compatibility.
What makes this drone different from the others?
The DJI Phantom 4 has made great improvements on previous models. The design has been improved by using a magnesium skeleton which reduces weight while minimizing vibration, and the improved battery life allows you to fly for longer than the Phantom 3. The new front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision to react to and avoid obstacles in its path, while TapFly mode lets you tap on the screen of your smart device to send the Phantom 4 flying in that direction.
What quality of camera does the Phantom 4 come with?
This particular drone comes with an Ultra-HD 4K camera, which gives you a maximum video recording resolution of 4096 x 2160p at 25 frames per second. This gives you a fantastic looking picture as you soar through the skies. For still photography, the camera boasts 12.4 megapixels - giving you high quality shots of those sweeping landscapes. What’s more, the camera can also stream live in 480 SD straight to your smartphone or tablet.
What is the advantage of having a three-axis gimbal?
The three-axis gimbal that comes as standard with the Phantom 4 gives you more stability and more control when using the camera for video or even still photography. The gimbal responds to the remote controller, and the dedicated DJI Pilot app gives you smooth and stable footage as you fly.
What advantage is there in using the autopilot?
The autopilot feature on this drone allows you to make the most of the advanced automatic elements with the push of a button. The Phantom 4 will automatically take off, rise to a pre-set height using the DJI Pilot app and hover in the set position until you take over. It also has a return to home mode where it will enter its failsafe mode and return to where you initially took off from if the battery starts running low or you lose connection. This saves you having to search for the device if anything was to happen mid-flight.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||1380 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||590 mm|
|Max ascent speed||5 m/s|
|Max descent speed||3 m/s|
|Hover accuracy||Vertical: ± 10 cm (When vision positioning is active)|
|Horizontal: ± 30 cm (When vision positioning is active)|
|Max speed||20 m/s (sport mode)|
|Max altitude above sea level||6000 m|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|GPS mode||GPS / GLONASS|
|Sensor||Sony EXMOR 1 / 2.3inch|
|Effective pixels||12 MP|
|Lens||FOV 94° 20mm (35mm format equivalent)|
|f/2.8 focus at 8|
|ISO range||100 – 3200 (video) 100 – 1600 (photo)|
|Shutter speed||8s – 1/8000s|
|Image max size||4000 x 3000|
|Still photography modes||Single Shot|
|Burst Shooting – 3/5/7 shots|
|Auto exposure bracketing||Yes - 3/5|
|Bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias||Yes|
|Video recording modes|
|UHD||4096 x 2160 (24/25)|
|3840 x 2160 (24/25/30)|
|2704 x 1520 (24/25/30)|
|FHD||1920 x 1080p (24/25/30/48/50/60/120)|
|HD||1280 x 720p (24/25/30/48/50/60)|
|Supported SD card types||microSD|
|Max capacity||64 GB (Class 10/UHS-1 rating required)|
|Max bitrate of video storage||60 Mbps|
|Supported file formats||FAT32/exFAT|
|Video||MP4, MOV (MPEG-4, AVC/H.264)|
|Battery type||LiPo 4S|
|Max flight time||Approximately 28 minutes|
|Package contents||DJI Phantom 4|
|4K camera (pre-installed)|
|Three-axis gimbal (pre-installed)|
|4S battery (pre-installed)|
|16 GB microSD card|
|Micro USB cable|
|USB OTG cable|