• Three-axis stabilised gimbal system allowing for steady filming of footage
• Auto tune stability for different camera configurations
• Dual operator function with the included controller so you can keep an eye on the action as someone else holds the gimbal
• Three operation modes for different scenarios – upright, underslung and briefcase mode
• Mobile Bluetooth assistant software allows you control the Ronin’s functions from a smart device
• Supports almost any digital camera with an adjustable mountWhat is this gimbal used for?
The DJI Ronin has been developed for the filmmaking professional. The high build quality ensures that it is perfect for the rigorous use in all environments. Lightweight enough to carry around, you can create masterful movie pieces by just adding a camera.
How easy is it to operate?
The Ronin takes less than five minutes to set up and balance when the camera configuration is changed. Built-in auto tune stability technology allows for easy tuning at the touch of a button, saving you time where it is needed. As the gimbal has a dual operator function, you are able to control the camera separately through the included controller, making it even easier to keep an eye on the action.
What are the three different modes for?
The gimbal comes with three different possible modes for you to carry the camera about with. Upright mode allows you to bring the camera to eye level for a higher perspective - the perfect mode for shooting over a crowd of people. Underslung mode allows you to lower the camera to the ground while holding the gimbal at chest height, this also allows it to be suspended from a camera jib or crane. The briefcase mode is used where a slimmer profile is needed - for example, when moving through doorways or narrow paths. Altogether, these modes give you a method of filming in every possible situation.