• Establish settings for your DJI Ronin-M without needing to use an external smart device or the remote control
• 18 hours battery life and 60m operating distance provides you with the possibility of using the controller away from the Ronin-M
• 0.96 inch OLED screen allows you to clearly see settings changes you make
• Simply attach the mount, clip in the controller and link it to the DJI-Ronin M for an easy installation
• Can be used in the conjunction with the remote control included with the Ronin-M for dual controlWhat can I do with this thumb controller?
Change various settings of your DJI Ronin-M gimbal with your thumb thanks to the pressure sensitive stick. Settings such as the gimbal’s tilt axis, pan axis, roll axis and smooth track can all be changed or switched on/off. It has a long battery life of 18 hours so you can potentially use it all day before needing to charge it again. You could also use the thumb controller a good distance away with the transmission distance being up to 60m.
The thumb controller and Ronin-M’s controller can be used together, with priority order being changeable, enabling you to control the camera direction from a distance and override any unwanted camera angles. Installation is fast and easy, all you need to do is clamp the mount onto the handle bar or anywhere else, clip the controller in and link it to the DJI Ronin-M, without the need of any tools.
Is this only compatible with the DJI Ronin-M?
This thumb controller is compatible with both the DJI Ronin and DJI Ronin-M. However to use it with the DJI Ronin you will require a transmitter as well. If you do not have one of these then the DJI Ronin Thumb controller (Order Code: A92TX) would be more suitable as a transmitter is included with this product.