• Adjust the settings for your DJI Ronin with just your thumb through the pressure sensitive stick
• Use the controller all day without worry with 18 hours battery life and 60m operating distance
• Make changes easily with the 0.96 inch OLED screen providing you with a bright and clear display
• Straightforward installation - connecting the transmitter, attaching the mount, clipping in the controller and linking it to the DJI Ronin is all you have to do to get going
• Dual controllers compatible with both the thumb controller and the DJI Ronin’s controller, so you can use them togetherWhat can I do with this thumb controller?
The pressure sensitive stick on this thumb controller enables you to easily alter a variety of settings on your DJI Ronin gimbal with just your thumb. The gimbal’s tilt, pan and roll axis and whether smooth track is on, are all settings that can be changed via the controller. This makes changing a breadth of changes a lot easier especially if you are using the gimbal on your own. It can be used for a very long period without needing to recharge the device thanks to the 18 hours of battery life. In addition you can use the thumb controller 60m away from the gimbal.
Both the thumb controller and the Ronin’s remote control can be used simultaneously, with the ability to choose which control takes priority at any given time. This helps you to make sure that the camera angle is right where the producer wants it. Installation is straightforward where all you need to do is connect the transmitter, attach the mount, clip the controller in and then link it to the Ronin, with no external tools needed.
Can I only use this with the DJI Ronin?
This thumb controller can be used with the DJI Ronin-M too, however you will not need the transmitter that is included with this unit (since the Ronin-M has the transmitter built in). The DJI Ronin-M thumb controller (Order Code: A95TX) would be more suitable if you have the Ronin-M or the transmitter already, helping you to save money in the process.