• Drone body with eight arms and propellers
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Compatible with Zenmuse Gimbals, Tattu 16000mAh Li-Po battery, FrSky Taranis X9D Plus transmitter and A2 or WooKong-M flight controllers
• Eight foldable arms for safer transport
• Spark proof plugs to prevent short circuits
• Retractable landing gearWhat do I need to use this properly?
To get your platform in the air you need to pair the system with compatible parts. You need a flight controller - the A2 or WooKong-M are compatible, the Tattu 16000mAh Li-Po battery (A90TL) and a controller like the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus (A97TJ). You can also use Zenmuse gimbals to fly your camera and capture breath taking images and video, even in low light levels. You can even attach a DJI Lightbridge or IOSD OSD video downlink for a 5.8G video link and watch where you’re flying in real time.
Innovative design for great flying
The S1000+ arms are designed with eight degree inversion and a three degree inclination, which makes the platform more stable when rolling and pitching without compromising when rotating. The foldable arm design makes it incredibly easier to transport. Each arm has a high performance motor which provides a maximum thrust of 2.5kg, which means you can have a maximum take-off weight of 11kg. The power cables are secured with a unique screw design to give you piece of mind that they will not come loose during flight. The platform has retractable landing gear so that it will not block anything your camera can see when using a Zenmuse gimbal.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
NB: Gimbal and camera not included