Double Globe Planetarium
• Double globe planetarium shows you the stars and constellations on one globe and the planets on another
• Project the stars and planets on to the walls and ceiling of a room
• Suitable for ages 8 and above to teach them how the stars move across the night sky
• Using the CD-ROM, trace the stars, planets and constellations as well as discovering where to find them in the sky at any given time
• Learn interesting facts about the planets and stars from the included commentaryWhat does this planetarium do?
This planetarium will teach you interesting facts about planets and stars while projecting their images onto the ceiling and walls of a room. Coming with two separate globes, one with stars and constellations and the other with planets, you can set them to project or to spin on the base, giving you an idea of how they look in the night sky.
What does the CD-ROM and book give me?
The included CD-ROM allows you to see where the constellations will be in the sky at any given time, as well as allowing you to trace the stars and draw your own constellations. The manual gives you an insight into the legends behind the Zodiac star signs, astrology and how they look as a constellation. So, if you are a budding Patrick Moore or Brian Cox, this could be the kit that starts your astronomical adventure.
| Age group, if specified
| Assembly required
| Assembly time
| Number of included parts
| Batteries required
|| Yes – 6 x AA
|| 270 mm x 235 mm x 180 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.