• Double globe planetarium shows you the stars and constellations on one globe and the planets on another
• Project the stars and planets on to the walls and ceiling of a room
• Suitable for ages 8 and above to teach them how the stars move across the night sky
• Using the CD-ROM, trace the stars, planets and constellations as well as discovering where to find them in the sky at any given time
• Learn interesting facts about the planets and stars from the included commentaryWhat does this planetarium do?
This planetarium will teach you interesting facts about planets and stars while projecting their images onto the ceiling and walls of a room. Coming with two separate globes, one with stars and constellations and the other with planets, you can set them to project or to spin on the base, giving you an idea of how they look in the night sky.
What does the CD-ROM and book give me?
The included CD-ROM allows you to see where the constellations will be in the sky at any given time, as well as allowing you to trace the stars and draw your own constellations. The manual gives you an insight into the legends behind the Zodiac star signs, astrology and how they look as a constellation. So, if you are a budding Patrick Moore or Brian Cox, this could be the kit that starts your astronomical adventure.