Double Layer DMX LED DJ Lighting Effect (Used)
• 21st century high-powered LED disco lighting
• Advanced auto-programming effects• Sharp beams of red, blue and green lights• Light output comparable to 400W halogen lighting effects
• Looks amazing when combined with smoke machines• 3 ultra-high brightness LEDs (1 red, 1 green & 1 blue)
• DMX control: 6-channel
• Wide-angle lighting effect (120° throw)
• Auto run, sound control,. DMX512 and master/slave modes• Only 30W power consumption• Very long bulb life, approx 100,000 hours• No bulbs to break in transit or to replace - ideal for frequent use with no on-going costs• Internal sound-to-light audio response, perfectly matches the rhythm of music• Heavy-duty metal construction - ideal for mobile or fixed installation• Complete with fixing bracket
• Dimensions: 335 x 365 x 252 mm
• Weight: 3.9 kgLED technology continues to move forward, giving brighter light output at the fraction of the power consumption of halogen lighting. There are no filaments to break and therefore these lights are more rugged and require no maintenance.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.