• 175W continuous output
• Modified sinewave output to power chargers, heaters and air conditioners
• 240VAC output to power a product without additional converters
• 12VDC plug socket to allow a single connection to a car accessory socket
• Weighs only 260g and its compact design (100mm x 66mm x 24mm) prevents it getting in the way
• Dual 2.4A USB connection to charge an additional compatible device such as a smartphone or tablet
Converts DC input into AC output
This 12V inverter is a power converter that transforms DC input to AC output, allowing you to charge a variety of devices. This inverter connects to the sealed lead acid (SLA) battery usually found in cars, trucks or solar panels, either through a car accessory plug or through directly clipping it to the battery. A mains powered device can then be plugged directly into the inverter’s AC socket.
Charge your smartphone, MP3 players or tablet
The Duracell inverter connects to the car battery through the car accessory socket. Its compact design allows it to be discretely positioned without it being in the way. The inverter can power a device up to 175W and is highly efficient, converting 90% of its energy into output power. Fitted with dual 2.4A USB sockets, it can charge a wide range of items such as smartphones, MP3 players or tablets while the mains socket remains available to power an additional item such as a laptop. The inverter includes shutdown protection, which powers down the inverter if its battery power drops below a certain level.
Low cost and easy to use
This Duracell 12V inverter is a modified sinewave inverter, which produces a stepped alternation – which is easier and cheaper to produce. A modified sinewave inverter can power devices such as laptops, printers and chargers, although some items may pick up interference from the inverter. To avoid interference, consider a pure sinewave inverter.