• Dyson digital motor – spins up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
• Motorised floor tool – ultra-fine conductive carbon fibre brushes clean hard floors. Rotating nylon brushes remove ground-in dirt from carpets.
• Dual power mode – 15 mins of high constant suction (13 mins with the motorised floor tool attachment). Or 6 mins on MAX power for more difficult tasks.
• 22.2 V lithium-ion battery – releases charge evenly and recharges up to 3 times faster than others.
• Root Cyclone™ technology – doesn’t lose suction power as you vacuum.
• Detachable long-reach wand – lightweight aluminium wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps.
• 2 year guarantee – parts and labour.DC35 is the most powerful lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner – designed for effective spot cleaning of every floor type. Its power comes from the Dyson digital motor at its heart, which spins up to three times faster than conventional electric motors.
The motorised floor tool on DC35 has ultra-fine conductive carbon fibre brushes that remove fine dust from hard floors, as well as rotating nylon brushes that agitate carpet pile to dislodge ground-in dirt. The lightweight wand reaches high, low and into awkward gaps. The wand is detachable – remove it and you can use DC35 as a handheld for cleaning up spills.
DC35 has Root Cyclone™ technology, so it doesn’t lose suction as you clean. The 22.2 V lithium-ion battery doesn’t fade during use and recharges up to three times faster than others. The bin also empties hygienically – just push the button to release the dirt.