Eagle 50W LED Floodlight
• Extra bright 50W LED floodlight to secure your property
• IP65 weatherproof rating for use outside, even in bad weather
• Up to 75% energy saving compared to a standard halogen floodlight
• Longer lifespan (up to 30,000 hours) than halogen floodlights
• Wide beam angle of 120° for improved lighting coverageWhat would I use this floodlight for?
This floodlight is perfectly suited to either outdoor or indoor use. It features toughened glass and a durable die-cast body. With a weatherproof rating of IP65, this light is able be used outside even in the worst of weathers. Ideal for commercial or residential applications including security lighting, garden/patio lighting, car parks and wall wash lighting.
Why would I buy this instead of a halogen floodlight?
The LED floodlight uses up to 75% less energy than an equivalent halogen floodlight, saving you valuable electricity costs. The LED in this floodlight has a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours, which means there is no need to change the bulb unlike a halogen lamp.
What can I expect from the LED floodlight?
The 50W LED floodlight provides up to 4,180 lumens of light at a colour temperature of 5,000K. In addition to this, it also has a wide 120° beam angle to provide an increased area coverage.
| Type of Light
|| LED Floodlight
|| 4180 lm
|| 50 W
| IP Rating
|| AC 110-240 V
|| Up to 30,000 hrs
| PIR Angle
| PIR Range
| Beam Angle
| Colour Temperature
|| 5,000 K
| Dimensions (mm)
|| 285 x 232 x 140 mm
| Weight (g)
|| 2410 g
| Cable Length (m)
|| 0.6 m
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.