Eagle Digital Stereo Tuner for DAB and FM
• Eagle Digital Stereo Tuner for DAB and FM
• Ideal professional solution for background music in public address systems
• Perfect for bars, showrooms, shops, hotels, restaurants, canteens, gyms, etc.
• Great quality sound from stereo output via RCA phono
• 10 memory places for FM mode and 10 additional for DAB mode
• Supplied with infrared remote control and telescopic antennaA high quality source for background music (BGM) in public address systems, the FM and DAB tuner provides hours of uninterrupted music for professional systems. The Digital Stereo Tuner is ideal to create the right atmosphere in bars, showrooms, shops hotels, restaurants, canteens, gyms; in fact anywhere background music is required. The digitally controlled FM tuner provides radio reception (87.5-108 MHz) with RDS function and has pre-sets for FM and DAB to store your favourite radio stations. Supplied with a telescopic antenna, the Digital Stereo Tuner also has an infrared remote control and mounting brackets for 482 mm (19â€³) rack installation.â€³
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.