ECX Ruckus 1:10 RC Monster Truck
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A97UH
• Have fun controlling this monster truck at speeds of up to 25+ miles per hour
• 1:10 scale car with 2.4GHz 2 channel remote control
• Go anywhere with a two wheel drive, all-terrain tyres and forward, backward, left and right controls
• Splash proof for outdoor diving
• Ready to run, requires no assembly
• Car includes a rechargeable battery and charger, and the transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included)
• Independent springs suspensionWhat can the Ruckus do?
Take on the world with this Ruckus monster truck. Don’t compromise speed for size the Ruckus gives you the best of both worlds with up to 25+mph speed and measuring 508mm x 334mm x 208mm at a 1/10th scale. The robust chassis, all terrain tyres, independent suspension, brushed 550 motor and full metal gear transmission for full four wheel drive come together to give you an amazing machine that will hold up to the most demanding or races and brutal of drivers.
How does the Ruckus drive?
Your radio controller includes forward, backward, left and right controls. The truck comes with a 2 channel 2.4GHz transmitter so you’ll always get the best signal. The transmitter has a throttle trigger for forward, backwards and brake and the vertical steering wheel controls the direction. Four wheel drive gives you all the control you could want for responsive movements. The transmitter comes pre-paired with your truck. The Ruckus can be upgraded with compatible parts (not included) to run longer, faster or increase performance. Recommended for ages 14+.
Do I need to assemble the truck?
The vehicle comes RTR (ready to run), you just need to charge the battery up. When the battery runs low, you simply need to charge it and return it to its handy compartment. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included).
8.4V 7-Cell 2400mAh NiMH
Additional Batteries Required:
4 x AA
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
Remote control truck