• Enjoy controlling this monster truck at speeds of up to 25+ miles per hour
• 1:10 scale car with 2.4GHz 2 channel remote control
• Go anywhere with a two wheel drive, all-terrain tyres and forward, backward, left and right controls
• Splash proof for outdoor diving
• Ready to run, requires no assembly
• Car includes a rechargeable battery and charger, and the transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included)
• Manufacture part number: ECX03051IT1
• Adjustable oil filled shock absorbersWhat can the Ruckus do?
Rise to challenges wherever they may be with all-terrain tyres, 540 motor, shock absorbers and a robust chassis. Take on any competitor with speeds of up to 25+mph and splash proof electronics. This 1:10 scale model is 238.8mm x 348mm x 238.8mm and comes with a splash proof build so you can face whatever the track throws at you. This monster truck gives you size, manoeuvrability and speed in one fun package.
How does the Ruckus drive?
Your radio controller includes forward, backward, left and right controls for a range of manoeuvres. The truck comes with a 2 channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a splash proof receiver so you’ll always get the best signal. The transmitter has a throttle trigger for forward, backwards and brake and the vertical steering wheel controls the direction. The transmitter comes pre-paired with your truck. The Ruckus can be upgraded with compatible parts (not included) to run longer, faster or increase performance. Recommended for ages 14+.
Do I need to assemble the truck?
The vehicle comes RTR (ready to run), you just need to charge the battery up. When the battery runs low, you simply need to charge it and return it to its handy compartment. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included), and the LED indicator will blink when the batteries are running low - letting you know when to change them.