ECX Torment 1:24 Electric RC Short Course Truck ECX00014T2
• Have fun controlling this short-course truck at speeds up to 15+ miles per hour
• 1:24 scale car with 2.4GHz 2 channel remote control
• Go anywhere with a four wheel drive, all-terrain tyres, and forward, backward, left and right controls
• Indoor or outdoor diving
• Ready to run, requires no assembly
• Car includes a rechargeable battery and charger, and the transmitter runs off four AA batteries (also included)
• Independent springs suspension
• Full proportional control with your transmitterWhat can the Torment do?
Conquer more challenging environments than ever before with all-terrain tyres, four wheel drive and independent suspension. Reach speeds of up to 15+mph and marvel at the durable chassis and realistic front and rear bumpers. This 1:24 scale car is 178mm long and 100mm wide, and is powered by a powerful micro motor and micro steering servo. Perfect for any RC enthusiast, this short course truck has great speed and manoeuvrability over a wide range of terrains so you can use it almost anywhere.
How does the Torment drive?
You can control every movement from your radio controller with forward, backward, left and right controls as well as additional brake and trim control. The truck comes with a 2 channel 2.4GHz transmitter, which has a fully proportional control so you’ll get smooth turning even at high speeds. The transmitter has a throttle trigger for forward, backwards and brake and vertical steering wheel controls the direction. There are separate dual rates for each - giving you control of how sensitive the inputs are. The transmitter comes pre-paired with your truck. Recommended for ages 14+.
Do I need to assemble the truck?
The car comes RTR (ready to run) - just charge up the batteries. When the car battery runs low, all you need to do is charge it from a USB port and return it to its handy and accessible compartment on the bottom of the truck. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included) and has a low battery indicator to let you know when to charge your batteries.
|| 0.2 kg
|| Short Course Truck
|| 178 mm
|| 100 mm
|| 70 mm
|| 4 WD
| Motor Type
|| Brushed Micro
| Max Speed
|| 15+ mph
| Radio Frequency/Band
|| 2.4 GHz (2 channel)
|| 4.8V 2/3AAA 220mAh (included)
|| 220 mAh
|| 4.8 V
| Battery Type
|| 2/3 AAA rechargeable pack
| Max Run time
|| 15 min
| Recharge Time
|| Up to 1 hour
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.