• Have fun controlling this short-course truck at speeds up to 25+ miles per hour
• 1:10 scale car with 2.4GHz 2 channel remote control
• Go anywhere with four wheel drive, all-terrain tyres, and forward, backward, left and right controls
• Indoor or outdoor driving possible
• Ready to run, requires no assembly
• Car includes a rechargeable battery and charger, and the transmitter runs off four AA batteries (also included)
• Independent springs suspensionWhat can the Torment do?
Get into racing with this great short-course truck. Go anywhere with all-terrain tyres and a tough chassis with independent suspension, and beat the rest with 25+mph speed, realistic four wheel drive and the power of a 550 sized brushed motor. This 1:10 scale vehicle is 546.1mm x 315.5mm and comes with a durable chassis to help you keep going no matter what the course or the other racers. Speed is essential for short course trucks, but traction and durability are important too. Fortunately, the Torment has all of this and more.
How does the Torment drive?
Control every movement from your radio controller with forward, backward, left and right controls. The truck comes with a two channel 2.4GHz transmitter and a waterproof receiver, so you’ll always get the best signal. The transmitter has a throttle trigger for forward, backwards and brake and a vertical steering wheel to control the direction. The transmitter comes pre-paired with your truck. The Torment can be upgraded with compatible parts (not included) to run longer, faster or increase performance. Recommended for ages 14+.
Do I need to assemble the truck?
The car comes RTR (ready to run), you just need to charge up the batteries. When the car battery runs low, all you need to do is charge it then return it to the handy compartment built into the truck. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included).