• A dedicated pin strip which provides a quick and easy connection for prototyping
• Breaks out 21 pins from the edge connector
• Dedicated prototyping area with 3V and 0V power connections
• Labelled pins to make getting the right connector easier
• Intermediate soldering skills are required to assemble this itemWhat can I do with this edge connector?
This edge connector gives easy access to all of the pins located on the bottom of the BBC micro:bit. This breakout board has been designed for you to connect external components and circuitry to the BBC micro:bit board. There are 21 pins broken out in total, providing additional input and output connections and also providing access to more advanced connectivity, including I²C.