• Suitable for outdoor jobs
• Adjustable, two-roller wire feed for smooth operation
• Fan cooler enables long work sessions
• Thermostat overload cut-out with pilot lamp
• User-friendly transportation carry strap
• Includes slag hammer and welding screenThe Einhell BT-FW 100 Flux Cored Electric Welder enables shielding gas welding without a gas cylinder and therefore offers great flexibility in use.
During welding, a powder inside the filler wire is converted into a shielding gas which stabilises the arc and protects the weld against oxidation. Because this welder does not need a gas cylinder and is hardly affected by wind, it is also suitable for outdoor jobs. It has an adjustable, two-roller wire feed for smooth operation, and a fan cooler which enables long work sessions.
A thermostat overload cut-out with pilot lamp protects the BT-FW 100 against overheating during continuous duty. Both the robust hose package and the electrode holder are permanently connected to the welder. For user-friendly transportation the welder has a carrying strap.