Elgato Eve Degree Temperature & Humidity Monitor
• Apple Homekit compatible, ask Siri for the current temperature and humidity for a quick summary
• Wirelessly track your homes temperature, humidity, and air pressure with precision
• View a quick glance of the status directly on the LCD display
• Gain insights by viewing your data by day, month or year
• Powered by a long lasting replaceable battery, for a truly wireless experience
• Easy setup with direct connection, no bridges or gateways requiredSmart Home Monitor
The Elgato Eve Degree is elegantly crafted from anodized aluminium, and it can track the temperature, humidity, and air pressure of your home with precision. You have the option of viewing the status of your home at a glance via the on-screen display, or even go back in time and have a look at past metrics via your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Homekit Connected
The Eve Degree takes advantage of Apples revolutionary Homekit technology and offers advanced security, and close integration with Siri. So much so that with the Eve Degree and Siri you can ask Siri for the temperature, humidity or air pressure and it will tell you it. The Eve Degree is powered by a replaceable long lasting battery and allows you to operate the unit in a truly wireless format, placing it anywhere in your home. Thanks to its energy efficient operation and the use of Bluetooth Low Energy technology, the Eve Degree can operate on one battery for a long time without the need for change.
The Eve Degree requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later. To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10 or later is recommended. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later or an iPad with iOS 10 or later set up as a home hub.
|| Smart Monitor
| Track your Temperature History
| In Home Control
| Pack Size
| Includes Installation
| Installation Requirements
| Power Supply
|| 54 mm
|| 15 mm
|| 54 mm
| Package Contents
|| Eve Degree
|| 1 Year
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.