Elgato Eve Wireless Motion Sensor
• Apple HomeKit enabled motion sensor that allows you to set scenes for your smart devices to do specific things when you enter or leave a room in your home
• Connect to Apple TV or iPad with iOS 10 to receive notifications of motion and full control when you are away from home
• 120 degree field of view with a nine metre range can cover a large part of your home
• Connect to iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth LE to set rules and scenes when you are at homeSmart motion tracking
The Elgato Eve Wireless Motion Sensor is a great device to have as part of any Smart Home . The Eve Motion is an Apple HomeKit compatible smart motion sensor that allows you to create events and reactions whenever motion is detected in the room. You can, for example, have your Phillips Hue lights to turn on as you enter the living room or turn off as you leave. The Elgato Eve Motion can easily be integrated into your Smart Home.
Bring your home to life
No hub is required by default, so if you just want to use the Eve Motion Sensor in the home to collect information and see it at home you can. It can also very easily be connected to an Apple TV or iPad at home, using them as a hub to trigger other homekit devices send notifications to you when you are away and allowing you to control the sensor remotely.
Add Elgato Eve your Apple system
The Elgato Eve requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 10.2 or later. We recommend an Apple TV with tvOS 10 or later for automation and remote access.
Remote automation and triggering of other Homekit devices automatically over the internet requires an Apple HomeKit Hub , which can be a third generation Apple TV with Apple TV software 7.2.1 or later, a fourth generation Apple TV with tvOS 9.2 or later, or an iPad with iOS 10 or later to be kept at home.
Please note that iPad 2 is not supported.
| Detection angle
|| 120 degrees
| Detection range
|| 9 metres max
|| Bluetooth Low Energy
| Running Life
|| Up to 6 months
| Operating Systems and Protocols
| Apple iOS 10
| Google Android
| Device Compatability
| Apple iOS
|| iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
| Apple TV
|| Software 7.2.1
|| tvOS 9.2
| Operating Power
|| 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
| Operating Temperature
|| -18°C to +55°C
| Package Contents
|| Elgato Eve Motion Sensor
|| Quick Start Guide
|| 2 x AA Batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.