• Record your Xbox or PlayStation gameplay to a Mac or PC
• Built-in live streaming to YouTube and Twitch
• Unlimited Full HD 1080p capture
• Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
• Immediate access and full control of your captures
• One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
• Lag-free HDMI pass-through to the TV
• Compact size and easy setupWhat can the Elgato do for you?
Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record and stream Xbox or PlayStation game play and share it with your friends and fans. With advanced hardware H.264 encoding, you can capture in stunning 1080p Full HD quality, while keeping the file size low.
The game play is passed through to the TV via HDMI – in pristine quality, without delay. Elgato Game Capture HD doesn’t need a lot of cables or even a power supply to record your game: With direct Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 input, you can use a single cable to connect it to your console.
What can the Elgato software do?
The included software makes it easy to capture every move you make, even if you forget to press the record button: The unique Flashback Recording feature lets you time shift your game play, so that you can simply slide back in time on your Mac or PC and hit the record button retroactively. Thanks to unlimited Full HD 1080p capture, you remain in full control of your footage, directly where you need it. Even better, the tailor-made Elgato Game Capture HD software allows you to quickly trim your gaming scenes and pass them on to your favourite editing software.