Energenie Four Socket Power Management System
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N05KF
• 4 individually programmable sockets, 2 unmanaged sockets
• Computer programmable via the USB port
• Manageable via the LAN and Internet as a shared resource
• Surge protection
• Manual switching of every socket from the computer
• Programmable hot-keys
• Pre-programmed timed switching
• Pre-programmed event switching
• Timed switching when not connected to computer
• Timer tuning and synchronisation to the computer
• Voltage monitor and alarm
• Support for multiple PMS units connected to the computer
• Command line interface support for user software applications
• Manual ON/OFF mains switch
• Audible alarm and socket status lamps
• Comes with user manual, USB cable, CD with Power Manager software for WindowsEnergenie PMS is a power management extension block with advanced surge protection and solid construction. The four managed sockets of this unit can be individually programmed from a personal computer to switch on and off according to a timed schedule or based on events or controlled manually from the keyboard. The unit can be pre-programmed with timer schedule and then disconnected from the managing computer to use elsewhere.
Typical applications for the PMS are:
• Aquariums and terrariums
• Heater & pump control
• Air conditioning control especially in computer server rooms
• Lighting control
• Laboratories for control applications
• Saunas and hot tubs
• Battery charging control e.g. golf buggies and caddies, laptop racks
• ...and more
There are two sockets that are always on when the mains switch is ON.
PC Software for the following:
Main Status Display: Shows the status of every managed socket (ON/OFF).
Double-clicking on the sockets toggles them on/off.
Manual socket switching: Selected keyboard keys can be programmed to switch any of the managed sockets on or off.
Hardware Timer Schedule: A hardware timer schedule for each socket may be programmed to allow the unit to operate standalone.
Software Timer Schedule: A software timer schedule can be set for each socket controlled from a connected computer.
Application Events: Each socket may be controlled by the launch or closedown of applications running on the computer.
Network Sharing: The PMS unit may be shared with remote computers.
Voltage Alarm: This occurs mainly if the socket has to be switched off, but due to some malfunction it remains switched on. Voltage alarms are accompanied with beeps (unless "Disable device beeper" option is activated)
A Command Line interface provides the capability to control the PMS from your own software applications
|No. of sockets:||4 managed, 2 unmanaged|
|Voltage rating:||220-250V~ 50Hz|
|Max. unit load (total load):||13A, 3kWatts|
|Max. Load on any one socket:||13A, 3kWatts|
|Surge Protection:||L-N, L-E, N-E, 375 Joules|
|Unit consumption max.:||2.5Watts|
|Working temperature range:||+10 to +40 °C|
|Ports:||USB 1.1 or 2.0, (350mA)|
|Compatibility:||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7|
|Maximum number of independent hardware schedule events:||16 per socket|
|Time interval between the events:||From 1 minute to 180 days|
|Timer accuracy:||Less than 2 seconds error per day when power is present. Otherwise up to 2 seconds error for each power off.|
|Timer tuning:||Configurable for each 24 hour period (in seconds).|
|Sync to PC clock|
|Net weight:||1.0 kg|
|Dimensions:||378 x 98 x 55 mm|