Enerplex Jumpr Mini Micro-USB 1700mAh Power Bank
• 1700mAh capacity gives you enough power to charge a smartphone, tablet or in-car dash cam to increase its usage time
• Recharge the internal battery in just 1.7 hours and keep your device powered at all times
• Tethered micro-USB output to connect directly to your smartphone, tablet or dash cam without requiring additional cables
• Twin LED indication lights show the charge status and remaining power level of the power bank
• Weighs just 62g, its compact design measures only 90.5mm x 58mm x 9mmWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices, such as smartphones and dash cams, charged while you are on the go. The power bank itself is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you. The LED indicator lights will allow you to see the charge status of any attached device, and also shows how much power is left in the power bank.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has a tethered micro-USB cable installed, through which you can directly connect your smartphone, tablet, dash cam or GPS without requiring an additional cable. To charge your device, simply pull the micro-USB plug from the body of the power bank and connect it directly to the charging port on your device.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank has a built-in lithium-polymer battery, which takes 1.7 hours to recharge to full capacity. The power bank includes a micro USB cable to connect the power bank directly into a mains USB plug, PC or laptop and recharge the power bank to full capacity.
|| 1,700 mAh
| Connection type
|| Micro-USB input
| Battery type
|| Micro USB devices
| Connection output
|| Tethered micro-USB Cable (5V/1A)
| Recharge time
|| 1.7 hours at 1 Amp
| Special functions
|| Tethered output cable
|| 62 grams
|| L 90.5 x W58 x H 9mm
| Package contents
|| Jumpr Mini
|| 1x 3ft USB charging cable
|| User manual
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.